Join the W.O.W! Family
We are always on the lookout for new and fresh talents to join us. Just as our clients are treated as friends, all staff members of W.O.W! are treated like family.
We are a young and highly motivated team, passionate about what we do, and dedicated to pursuing excellence. We believe in our people and will look to bring the best out of each other.
If you want to be part of this team, do email your resume and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or better still WA/SMS/TG us directly at +65 8838 4882.
- Manage one or more outlets, ensuring operational readiness at all times
- Lead and motivate a team of Consultants and Beauticians to maximise sales through maintaining excellent service and retail standards and sales goals.
- Good management skills
- Handle all client services cases.
- Should be self-driven, highly motivated and result orientated.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal skills and customer service attitude
- Scheduling, managing and coaching the performance of the sales team.
- Ability to work independently as well as be an inspiring and caring team leader.
- Professional consultation on beauty needs to clients.
- Minimum N / O Level / Diploma in any discipline with experience
- Good business acumen with passion for wellness/beauty/spa industry
- Resourceful, service-orientated, active and hands-on
- Motivated and result-oriented individual.
- Excellent communication skills.
Beautician / Therapist
- Perform body and facial treatment services according to respective Treatment SOPs.
- Provide the appropriate consultation and recommend correct treatments.
- Ensure total client satisfaction during and after each treatment.
- Build and maintain a good rapport with clients.
- Obtain feedback from client after each treatment service and report input feedback to our CRM.
- Promote and make appropriate recommendations of products to customers.
- Be responsible for the maintenance of cleanliness and neatness of the spa facilities, treatment rooms and other parts of the spa.
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout is our priority
- Beauty Salon experience and with Beauty Certificate from CIBTEC or CIDESCO
- Strong passion and good client service aptitude
- Well-groomed with positive attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and strong team player
- Basic computer skills as this is a digitalised outlet
- Attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience
Scalp Consultant / Scalp Therapist
- Perform professional hair scalp analysis and treatment for clients
- Customise treatment package according to client’s scalp condition
- Regular scalp check for clients
- Perform hands-on treatment
- Maintains spa and treatment room appearance, cleanliness and safety standards according to standard operating procedures
- Fill out necessary reports or data at the end of each session.
- Attends and participates in continuing education on upgrading treatment techniques.
- Provide relevant support when necessary, e.g., attending external events, workshops, road shows, fashion and hair shows, etc.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in hair treatment/relevant industry
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work in retail hours, weekend and public holiday